About the SU Shops
The money you spend in SU shops goes back into UCD Students’ Union so we can help students like you with a whole host of services. We provide representation as well as educational and welfare support. Free buses to exams, stationery and study fuel. We campaign, lobby and protest issues affecting UCD students. We create volunteering opportunities and platforms to grow your skills, not to mention gigs, events, and on-campus entertainment — so it’s money well spent.
The Students’ Union runs three shops on Campus.
- Library, James Joyce building
- Sports, Sports Centre
- Eng, Eng building
These shops stock the basic foods that you’ll need to live, as well as sweets, crisps, and drinks.
- The Su shops now have Vegan sandwiches and wraps.
- Tea or Coffee refill only €1.30 with a reusable cup. Which are also available in the Su shops.
During Term shops Opening times:
- 8 am to 8 pm Monday to Thursday
- 8 am to 6 pm on Friday.
Opening hours during summer:
- 8 am to 5 pm Monday to Thursday
- 8 am to 4 pm on Friday
- 8.30 am to 5 pm Monday to Thursday
- 8.30 am to 4 pm on Friday
Both Closed Saturday and Sunday.