Capital credit union
Capital Credit Union is a financial service prover based in South Dublin with 10 branches and
over 58,000 members. All UCD students are eligible to join!
- Student Scholarships – Every year Capital credit Union give away 20 x €1,500 student scholarships!
- Student Loans – UCD students get one of the best rates on the market! Check out our website to see our loan calculator so you can see what repayments suit you.
- Foreign Exchange – Foreign Exchange is available in all 10 branches!
- Free Online Banking – Full online account access
- Free Will Making & Probate Service – to give you peace of mind.
- Loan Protection Insurance– FREE on all loans from borrowing members (Subject to T&C's)
- Monthly Car Draw - Only €5 per month and €25,000 is given back each month.
- No Transaction or Administration Fee’s
Become a Member of Capital Credit Union
If you wish to become a member of Capital Credit Union simply email email@example.com
and one of our Student Representatives will get in touch with you. An online fill-able version
of the form can be found HERE.
All you need to open an account is:
- Proof of ID (Passport/Driving License)
- Proof of Address (Bank Statement/Utility Bill)
- Proof of Study (Letter/Email from UCD)
- €10 Minimum Share Balance (You can lodge this when you join)
Supporting UCD Students
Capital Credit Union is deeply invested in promoting third-level education and students
experiences. That is why every year we sponsor clubs, societies and student unions across
our catchment area.