LIVING THERE: Maintenance and Repairs

There is a good rundown of who is responsible for what parts of property maintenance and repair here.

Threshold has further info on what to do if the landlord doesn’t hold up their end of the bargain here.

If you think your housing is substandard in a “this is the landlord’s fault” way, you can contact the relevant local authority to report breaches and arrange an inspection. Around UCD, your local authority is Dublin City Council Customer Services. Their contact info is:

Tel: (01) 2226500

Private Rented Unit.


Twitter:  @dccprivaterent.

Your browser is out-of-date!

Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now