The following is a list of services available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
You can also find at the end of this page, a list of services in UCD for existing students. Please check their Christmas opening hours before contacting.
If you are feeling stressed, overwhelmed or just can't cope - reach out. There is someone there to listen and help.
Pieta House (24/7)
Freephone: 1800 247 247
Text HELP to 51444
Find your nearest Pieta House Centre
If you don't think you can make that first call to Pieta House, a friend or family member can do it and the centre will arrange an appointment for you and your friend or family member will be asked to come too.
Freephone: 116 123
Text: 087 260 90 90
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (response time 24hrs)
If you would like to talk to someone face-to-face you can find your nearest branch HERE
DRCC (Dublin Rape Crisis Centre) (24/7)
Freephone: 1800 77 88 88
If you are looking for support in the immediate aftermath of rape or sexual assault please click HERE
- If you are an existing student and have an urgent academic query please contact your student adviser who can be found HERE
- If you have any questions in relation to registration - Registry can contacted on Tel: +353 1 7161555
- For Access and Lifelong Learning Centre (ALL), Disability Support Click Here
- For the Accommodation Support Facebook Group Click Here
- Counselling Service Click Here
- Financial Aid Click Here
- Health Service Click Here
- Jobs Listings Facebook Group Click Here